Monday, October 29, 2007

I once met a man named Dave

Who found a dead hooker in a cave.
Feel free to finish the rest yourself...

Why are dirty limericks such a neglected poetic event? I feel the dirty limerick doesn't get its just dues and fair shakes and all that what-have-you, to the point that I am considering starting my own Dirty Limerick Awareness Online Mediation Group with colorful illustrations and pop-ups. Sadly, aside from this one that I learned in the first grade, in between jail stints, I don't recall any other dirty limericks. Feel free to inundate me with limericks at your leisure.

Now on to my other favorite sport, nude woodworking (not like that you dirty minded bastards). What I mean by that is... uh.. okay okay, I really meant masturbation, I just wanted it to seem like innocent naked fun with sharp edged power tools. Which I guess could be another reference to masturbation in itself. Hmmm.. I wonder if there's anything that can't be taken to mean masturbation. Not if I can help it.

No comments: